We maintain our commitment and dedication to provide the highest level of service and maximizing the customer experience.
Established in 1991 and located in Atlanta Georgia, Messe Frankfurt North America currently produces nine trade shows in the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. We are the sole subsidiary for Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH in North America and we are committed and dedicated to provide new investment opportunities to our US clients that are ready to showcase their innovations on a global scale.
The bar is set very high for our events to embrace technologies of today and tomorrow and elevate Messe Frankfurt’s quality standard in North America for each and every industry we serve.
In 2016, Messe Frankfurt organized no fewer than 417 trade fairs, congresses and other events for its customers. These events are “touchpoints” for the sectors, bringing together supply and demand, business partners and customers, and trends and markets. The Annual Report gives insight into our diverse event portfolio, which provides each product with a tailor-made presentation platform for an international audience. This means that Messe Frankfurt’s worldwide events are a constant indicator for innovations stemming from the realms of business, science, technology and design.
- Annual report 2016 (pdf, 4 MB)
- Annual report 2015 (pdf, 6 MB)
- Annual report 2014 (pdf, 6 MB)
- Annual report 2013 (pdf, 16 MB)
- Annual report 2012 (pdf, 16 MB)
- Annual report 2011 (pdf, 3 MB)
- Annual report 2010 (pdf, 6 MB)
- Annual report 2009 (pdf, 6 MB)
- Annual report 2008 (pdf, 4 MB)
- Annual report 2007 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Annual report 2006 (pdf, 3 MB)
- Annual report 2005 (pdf, 2 MB)
- Annual report 2004 (pdf, 1 MB)
- Annual report 2003 (pdf, 2 MB)
- Annual report 2002 (pdf, 3 MB)